June 30, 2015

Skin Care Routine ft. Hermosa by Belinda | Ayeen Kadir

Almost a couple of months ago, I was approached by a skin care brand called Hermosa by Belinda. Frankly speaking, I had never heard of this brand at that time. So I did some research about the brand and found out that it's a local (Malaysian) brand. I was impressed with the range of products that they have and wanted to know more about the brand. I arranged a meeting with the person who contacted me.

From what I heard from Syaf, the girl whom I met from Hermosa, this brand was actually founded by a Malay lady called Belinda. The reason behind the birth of Hermosa by Belinda is the founder, Belinda, had a problem where she and her family had sensitive skin and no products work perfectly for their skin. Taking that as a motivation, Belinda started to find nature ingredients to make her own skin care products that can work with sensitive skins like hers and her family's.


It all started from there and now she has her own brand, products that her whole family can use as well as other people. It's very inspiring hearing her story and how it all began.

I agreed to try a few of Hermosa's products and it wasn't an easy "yes" for me as I have very sensitive skin. I always have to choose carefully when it comes to skin care products whether when I'm buying or when I'm reviewing. I won't simply agree to review skin care products but this one, I couldn't say no to. How could I when the products are so promising?



I started a new skin care routine with these products a week ago and so far it's been nothing but great! My skin feels fresher ever since I started using Hermosa but of course all the pimples and pores are still here on my face. I am just going to continue using Hermosa for another couple of weeks to really know what it can do to my skin.  In the meantime, let me introduce you girls (and guys?) to the products I'm using.


Bright Complexion Soap (RM59.00) - They're having sales & it's RM49.00 NOW!!


The first thing I noticed about this soap is the scent. It smells so good, I just want to have it on my face all the time. Lol but of course I need to wash away all the foam after cleansing my face with it. However, I put the soap on a tray on my sink and it makes my whole bathroom smells nice. Hehe.



Whitening Toner (RM59.00)


What I like the most about this toner is the pump as the lid of the bottle. Usually toners will come with bottles that have holes on them where you have to pour a little on a cotton pad and apply on your face. But with this toner by Hermosa, I can just spray it on my face and let it sink in my skin for about 2-3 minutes before applying my moisturizer.


Make Up Removing Water (RM150.00) - They're having sale & this product is only RM129.00 NOW!


I cannot emphasize enough how much I hate oil based make up removers. I know the oil is supposed to be better to remove the make up off my face but I just can't stand the feeling of having oil on my eye lids and the rest of my face too. So when Syaf told me their make up remover is water based, I practically jumped because I was too excited to try it. I even made a whole video showing how I remove my make up with this Make Up Removing Water. You can watch it here.


Mongolian Pink Salt Body Scrub (RM49.00)


This product had me at "Pink". Hehe. I think everyone knows how I love anything pink. A pink body scrub? Heck yes! The scent of this is very rosy and florally. I haven't tried this one yet but am planning to pamper myself this weekend with this body scrub.


I will definitely update you guys with how these skin care products work with my skin in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, if you guys are interested to know more about Hermosa, you can click on these links :

Instagram : @hermosabybelinda




No comments: